Friday, January 4, 2013

Why I Like Aquariums

I have always had a love of science fiction and related movies. Leviathan, The Abyss, and Deep Star Six for example.


I also really enjoy gardening and growing things. The aquarium allows me to create a little world with growing things like plants and corals and animal life that can't be found on land.


I once related it to creating a bio-dome for life on mars or another planet, which I would also love to do. The chemistry and attention to detail of tank parameters is very important.



It's also rewarding to be able to look at a tank and see your dedication rewarded, and equally as crushing to see something go wrong. That's one of the reasons I've started this blog: to help others avoid some of the mistakes I have made.


No comments:

Post a Comment